Job Description :
This position is a Senior Level IT professional position in the Business Intelligence team of Agilent IT Corporate Information Solutions organization. We are seeking to fulfill a role in a broad spectrum of functional consulting, solution design, technical consulting, and team leadership activities.
The successful person for this job will be able to use his/her strong SAP Hana Data Modeling domain experience to lead the global implementation of Business Intelligence reporting solutions.
The candidate must be able to work with team members from many functions, businesses, organizations and geographies.
The ideal candidate will have very good experience in implementing SAP Hana as BI Reporting solution in a global manufacturing environment and be involved in the entire project lifecycle of BI Reporting solution implementation.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Desired Skills :
- Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent
- Typically 6 to 7+ years relevant experience for entry to this level. Post-graduate and/or certification /license may be required.
- Expertise in designing and developing data models using Hana views as well scripts.
- Expertise on Hana Live content for Finance and SD modules.
- Expertise on using different perspectives in Hana studio. Should be proficient in analyzing and debugging existing data models.
- Performance tuning of different datamodels in Hana.
- Solid understanding of any one of in memory analytics tool like Lumira, Spotfire, Qlikview, BO.
- Good understanding on Hana administration toolkit.
- Experience in conceptualizing, designing & creating BI Solutions, should be proficient in Data modelling methodologies.
- Experience of SAP ECC and CRM applications, should possess solid understanding of SAP tables and data structures.
- Experience with reporting system and data warehouse requirements gathering, analysis and design of ETL processes
- Expert knowledge of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence design principles.
- Possess strong business acumen and consistently demonstrates forward thinking.
- Is able to effectively work with ambiguous or incomplete information.
- Problem solving and strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated commitment to teamwork.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize assignments/projects and multi-task within restricted time constraints.