I currently installed SP3 and my NEC ND-2510A DVD drive no longer can detect blank DVD's, so I'm not able to record. It can play/read cd's, dvd's and blank cd's. I've gone out to NEC and Microsoft, but no luck. I have firmware 2.18 and tried to do the flash utility firmware 2.F8, but I keep getting this error message "Target NEC ND-2510A is not found correctly". Has anyone else had this problem and what can I do to get my DVD-CDrom drive to run blank DVDs? Thank you.
- Removing a Portable Hard Drive "Unsafely"
- Tape Drive and Storage
- Pulling Data from Floppy Drive
- What is That Sound with Idle Drives?
- Is My Hard Drive Starting to Fail?
- Using Hints (Driving Site) Over Views
- SAP PLUG & PLAY HARD DRIVES - LATEST
- Efficiently Wipe Multiple Hard Drives (HDD's)
- How to Wipe Clean and Rewrite GPT Drive