I want to insert and remove elements from a database table, FIFO, and use it like a queue. My biggest worry are performance issues since there will be thousands of transactions per second. My thought is that a SQL query to pull the first element, and not search the entire table, would be the best way to go about it. Do I need to use special indexes?
- EHP1 Solution Manager Installation Windows Server 2008 + MS SQL 2008 R2
- SAP Systems on Windows Server 2008 R2
- ABAP Queue Check Failed
- Using Application Server as (backup) server ??
- ABAP Queue check failed: Run Maintenance Optimizer
- Database operations recorded in the SQL cache (M_SQL_PLAN_CACHE)
- I need step by step details on how to install sap on micosoft sql server 2008
- Database Dump with SQL
- Configuring Content Server to use a File System or Alternative Database Technologies
- Database Refresh SAP Oracle