sqlplus abc/abc @create.sql
---Create.sql contains create table queries.
when the above sql gets executed then I want to redirect the errors (if any) to a temporary log file.
Can some one help me out?
- MS-SQL Log file to large
- error on export nw pi 7.1 java and abap from db2 to ms sql
- Restore script fails with error not enough memory to process the command
- SQL Log File Size is Extending Rapidly
- How to Read a Hexadecimal Value from a Binary File Using Oracle SQL Loader
- Error: SQL> select * from v$version;
- Error While installing ECC 6.0 SR2. I am posting my error log (sapinst.log)
- CONNECT failed with sql error '1017'
- Load from Data File You have an error in your SQL syntax
- EEC5 Installation Error The system cannot find the file specified