1. Develop ABAP code, SMART forms, SAP scripts.
2. Develop user exit,
3. Maintain documentation needed for the customised objects.
4. Update and Maintain related documentation
5. Module Pool, ALV reports, ALE IDOC etc
6. Develop BDCs, LSMW, BAPI etc.
6. Monitor SAP instance technically for performance.
Salary:INR 7,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Programming & Design
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Qualification = B.E. plus SAP ABAP certification
Yrs of experience: min 4 yrs
J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd.