SAP Audit Program
1. Obtain a company organizational chart.
2. Obtain a copy of all security policies and procedures.
3. Obtain a diagram of the SAP application architecture.
4. Obtain a copy of “problem tracking” or “incident report” for the application being audited.
5. Obtain a copy of all system enhancements that are queued up for implementation.
6. Obtain a copy of the application’s documentation.
7. Obtain a copy of the development methodology used to complete the system.(Business and Design Requirements Processes)
8. Obtain a copy of any service level agreements established for the application.
9. Obtain a copy of the contingency/backup plan for the application
10. Obtain a copy of the Corporate Disaster Plan
11. Determine which release of SAP is installed
12. Identify the modules installed.
13. Determine the interfaces to the production system
14. Determine the number of client systems running.
15. Determine which geographical locations are running SAP
16. Determine what level of custom programming in on-going
· ABAP/4 programs
· Data entry screens
17. Evaluate the overall SAP security architecture
18. Determine the operating systems and database management systems running within the environment
19. Obtain a listing of all SAP clients
· Table T000 has the SAP clients
· Path: SYSTEM - SERVICES - TABLE MAINTENANCE
· SE16 or SE17
· Table T001 has the companies
· Path: TOOLS - ABAP/4 WORKBENCH - OVERVIEW - DATA BROWSER - TABLE CONTENTS
20. Obtain a listing of all group companies
· List table T042G
21. Obtain a listing of all business areas
· List table TGSB and TGSBT
22. Obtain a listing of all credit control areas
· List table T014 and T014T
23. Obtain a list of all charts of accounts
· List table T004 and T004T
24. Obtain a listing of all plants
· List tables T001W and TVKWZ
25. Obtain a listing of storage locations
· List table T001L
26. Obtain a listing of all purchasing organizations
· List table T024W
27. Obtain a listing of all purchasing groups
· List table T024
28. Obtain a listing of all sales organizations
· List table TVKO and TVKOT
29. Obtain a listing of distribution channels
· List table TVTW, TVTWT, and TVKOV
30. Obtain a listing of all divisions
· List tables TSPA, TSPAT, and TVKOS
31. Obtain a listing of sales areas
· List table TVTA
32. Obtain a listing of sales offices
· List tables TVBUR, TVKBT, and TVKBZ
33. Obtain a listing of sales groups
· List tables TVKGR, TVBVK, and TVGRT