In a SAP HANA database instance a lot of tables with the naming pattern _SYS_SS_CE_<guid>_TMPTBL can be found.
Until Revision 17 temporary tables created during compilation of a procedure were not dropped in some cases. These tables have the naming pattern _SYS_SS_CE_<guid>_TMPTBL. With Revision 17 this issue is fixed.
1. SAP HANA database before Revison 17 or upgraded from Revision lower than 17
2. You see temporary tables with the naming pattern _SYS_SS_CE_<guid>_TMPTBL
This note contains the python script sqlscript_utils.py which can be used to cleanup these temporary tables.
To just generate DDL statements for dropping the remaining _SYS_SS_CE_<guid>_TMPTBL tables please execute the following script:
python sqlscript_utils.py --action=12 --mode=0 --filter=1
For dropping the remaining _SYS_SS_CE_<guid>_TMPTBL tables you can either execute the generated DDL statements as user SYSTEM or execute the following script:
python sqlscript_utils.py --action=12 --mode=1 --filter=1
Please use the following statement for getting more details on the generated files: python sqlscript_utils.py --help
- Fix for getting current user from a stored procedure in SAP HANA DB.
- Creating HANA DB Schema and assigning CONTENT_ADMIN Authorization
- SAP HANA DB: Activation of calc view fails
- SAP HANA DB: Cube migration may lead to corrupted data
- How to convert DataStore objects with large data volume in HANA DB.
- SAP HANA db: Udiv Lookup failed
- SAP HANA DB: Partitioning and Distribution of Large Tables
- SAP HANA db: Indexserver runs out of memory during startup
- SAP HANA DB: Crash of the indexserver due RTT issue
- Sap Hana db import and export
- Upgradation of ABAP application server on SAP HANA DB
- SAP INSTALLATIONS PROCEDURE
- What are the Different Algorithm IDs Available in SAP HANA DB?
- How can logs and traces of SAP HANA be purged?
- SAP FICO,CRM,HANA
- Is an Object Oriented DB Practical?
- Meaning of partitioning in SAP HANA environments
- Meaning of SAP HANA Disaster Tolerance.
- What types of SAP HANA locks exist?
- Business Objects and HANA Overview
- SAP HANA One Security Guide
- HANA Pocketbook for Developers - DRAFT
- An Introduction to SAP HANA PDF Book
- SAP HANA â High Availability
- SAP HANA Update and Configuration Guide
- Object-Oriented Programming with ABAP Objects
- SAP Business Suite Powered by SAP HANA
- Mastering SAP HANA with SAP Solution Manager
- SAP Database Guide: Oracle (BC-DB-ORA-DBA)
Opening for Sr. SAP Basis Consultant @ Bangalore (Immediate
Exp :6 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Hana Cloud Integeration | 6 - 9 Years | Pune | Atos
Exp :6 - 9 years | City : Pune
SAP HANA (FOR BI) (SOLUTION ARCHITECT) | 11 - 13 Years | Ban
Exp :11 - 13 years | City : Bangalore
SAP BW HANA | 8 - 10 Years | Hyderabad / Secunderabad | Tech
Exp :8 - 10 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP Basis Consultant | 6 - 11 yrs | Pune | Xoriant Solutions
Exp :6 - 11 years | City : Pune
SAP FICO / SAP HCM/ SAP SD | 5 - 7 Years | Chennai | Hinduja
Exp :5 - 7 years | City : Chennai
SAP BI Consultant | 5 - 9 Years | Hyderabad / Secunderabad |
Exp :5 - 9 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP ABAP HANA | 5 - 9 yrs | Ahmedabad , Mumbai | Shreyas Int
Exp :5 - 9 years | City : Ahmedabad
Sr. SAP ABAP FI Developer | 8 - 13 yrs | Hyderabad / Secunde
Exp :8 - 13 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP FICO Consultant | 8 - 11 Years | Pune | Hector & Streak
Exp :8 - 11 years | City : Pune