In a SAP HANA database instance a lot of tables with the naming pattern _SYS_SS_CE_<guid>_TMPTBL can be found.
Until Revision 17 temporary tables created during compilation of a procedure were not dropped in some cases. These tables have the naming pattern _SYS_SS_CE_<guid>_TMPTBL. With Revision 17 this issue is fixed.
1. SAP HANA database before Revison 17 or upgraded from Revision lower than 17
2. You see temporary tables with the naming pattern _SYS_SS_CE_<guid>_TMPTBL
This note contains the python script sqlscript_utils.py which can be used to cleanup these temporary tables.
To just generate DDL statements for dropping the remaining _SYS_SS_CE_<guid>_TMPTBL tables please execute the following script:
python sqlscript_utils.py --action=12 --mode=0 --filter=1
For dropping the remaining _SYS_SS_CE_<guid>_TMPTBL tables you can either execute the generated DDL statements as user SYSTEM or execute the following script:
python sqlscript_utils.py --action=12 --mode=1 --filter=1
Please use the following statement for getting more details on the generated files: python sqlscript_utils.py --help
- New Features of SAP HANA Platform 2.0
- SAP HANA DB: Activation of calc view fails
- Create HANA DB Schema and assign CONTENT_ADMIN Authorization
- Fix for getting current user from a stored procedure in SAP HANA DB.
- SAP HANA DB: Cube migration may lead to corrupted data
- How to convert DataStore objects with large data volume in HANA DB.
- SAP HANA db: Udiv Lookup failed
- SQLScript in SAP HANA
- Lock Situations of HANA Database System
- Sap Hana db import and export
- Upgradation of ABAP application server on SAP HANA DB
- Calling external web service from within SAP HANA stored procedure
- What are the Different Algorithm IDs Available in SAP HANA DB?
- Deadlocks in SAP HANA
- DB ERROR 'Session has been reconnected' during HANA DMO Migration
- SAP INSTALLATIONS PROCEDURE
- HANA Statisticsserver Continuously Restarting
- Meaning of partitioning in SAP HANA environments
- What types of SAP HANA locks exist?