The indexserver of the SAP HANA database crashes in the method PersistenceManagerImpl::writeRestartData.
In normal case, the rollback transaction table (rtt) contains only a small set of in-doubt rollbacked transactions..
Currently, long log recovery spanning many crashes/restarts of individual services or many rolled back distributed transactions can cause RTT overflow, since RTT is limited to about 500K entries. This may lead to an indexserver crash followed by a not starting indexserver. This is related to Revision 26 or previous.
To be able to restart the indexserver you will need to define the following two parameters 'default_stack_size_kb' and 'worker_stack_size_kb =4096' in the indexserver.ini file:
Those two parameters needs to be defined in the indexserver.ini file
Please copy the following 3 lines in the indexserver.ini file and restart the databse:
default_stack_size_kb = 4096
worker_stack_size_kb = 4096
After the restart of the database, please delete those two parameters by using the following statements:
ALTER SYSTEM ALTER CONFIGURATION ('indexserver.ini', 'SYSTEM') UNSET ('threads', 'default_stack_size_kb') WITH RECONFIGURE;
ALTER SYSTEM ALTER CONFIGURATION ('indexserver.ini', 'SYSTEM') UNSET ('threads', 'worker_stack_size_kb') WITH RECONFIGURE;
This bug will be fixed with Revision 27.
- Indexserver of the SAP HANA DB crash due to MIN/MAX funct. on string keyfigure
- SAP HANA db: Indexserver runs out of memory during startup
- SAP HANA db: Statisticsserver crashes due to an out of memory
- SAP HANA Database: Issue Solved with the Revision 60
- SAP HANA db: Udiv Lookup failed
- What is the reason of duplicate entries in primary key of the SAP HANA DB.
- After upgrade SAP HANA database to Revision 26 or 27 query crashes with attribute not defined
- SAP HANA DB: Cube migration may lead to corrupted data
- SAP HANA Database: Crash of HDBIndexserver while data load
- Upgradation of ABAP application server on SAP HANA DB
- Parameters of HANA Indexserver are not set optimally.
- Sap Hana db import and export
- What are the Different Algorithm IDs Available in SAP HANA DB?
- Issue When Open SAP HANA Studio.
- Which options exist to reduce the risk of SAP HANA memory issues?
- System crash due to Function DB6_ADM_RUNSTATS failed, error -911 at EXE, SQL error -1224 occurred, error -1032
- SAP Business One Crashes or Cannot find a Business Partner
- Indications exist for problems with SAP HANA service restarts and crashes
- What are SAP HANA threads and thread samples?
- HANA Pocketbook for Developers - DRAFT
- Business Objects and HANA Overview
- SAP HANA One Security Guide
- SAP HANA Update and Configuration Guide
- SAP Business Suite Powered by SAP HANA
- Mastering SAP HANA with SAP Solution Manager
- An Introduction to SAP HANA PDF Book
- SAP HANA â High Availability
- Connecting to SAP HANA with Microsoft Excel 2010 PivotTables and ODBO
- SAP HANA for Next-Generation Business Applications and Real-Time Analytics
Opening for Sr. SAP Basis Consultant @ Bangalore (Immediate
Exp :6 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Hana Cloud Integeration | 6 - 9 Years | Pune | Atos
Exp :6 - 9 years | City : Pune
SAP HANA (FOR BI) (SOLUTION ARCHITECT) | 11 - 13 Years | Ban
Exp :11 - 13 years | City : Bangalore
SAP BW HANA | 8 - 10 Years | Hyderabad / Secunderabad | Tech
Exp :8 - 10 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP Basis Consultant | 6 - 11 yrs | Pune | Xoriant Solutions
Exp :6 - 11 years | City : Pune
SAP FICO / SAP HCM/ SAP SD | 5 - 7 Years | Chennai | Hinduja
Exp :5 - 7 years | City : Chennai
SAP BI Consultant | 5 - 9 Years | Hyderabad / Secunderabad |
Exp :5 - 9 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP ABAP HANA | 5 - 9 yrs | Ahmedabad , Mumbai | Shreyas Int
Exp :5 - 9 years | City : Ahmedabad
Sr. SAP ABAP FI Developer | 8 - 13 yrs | Hyderabad / Secunde
Exp :8 - 13 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP FICO Consultant | 8 - 11 Years | Pune | Hector & Streak
Exp :8 - 11 years | City : Pune