Learn all about SAP Scripting in SAP ABAP from what is it and how to create various formats and forms with different commands. Here is the explanation of following topics:
- What Is SAP Script ?
- Why SAP Script ?
- How to Go About Creating Forms ?
- Creating Forms Contnd…
- Components of Layout Set
- Page Windows
- Paragraph Formats
- Character Formats
- Creating a Layout Set
- Steps to Create Layout Set
- Form Painter (SE71)
- Header Details of Form
- Page Details - Form
- Window Details - Form
- Details of Page Windows
- Paragraph Formats - Form
- MAIN Window – Text Element
- SAP Script – Control Commands
- Date Command
- Include Command
- Address – EndAddress
- Perform Command
- SE38 Program for Perform Stmt
- IF Command
- Case Command
- Protect – End Protect
- Driver Program
- Function Modules
- Translation of Layout Set
- Printing Company Logo
- Uploading Pictures
- Different Commands in SAP Script
- Utilities and Programs
What Is SAP Script ?
- SAP script is the SAP system's own text-processing system.
- SAP script is integrated text management system of the SAP R/3 system.
- The transaction code is SE71.
Why SAP Script ?
- It is used to print preformatted text in preformatted forms.
- Unlike reports , the text can be aligned, different fonts can be used.Company logo can be printed.
How to Go About Creating Forms ?
- A layout set is defined as a page design for a document.
- A layout set specifies the page design by defining one or more windows and arranging them on a page.
- Layout set on its own does not contain any data.
Creating Forms Contnd……
- The selection of data for the document is done through the print program.
- The print program selects the data from database table and feeds it to the layout set.
- When the print program is executed the document is printed.
Components of Layout Set
A layout set consists of following components
- Page windows
- Paragraph formats
- Character formats
Read Here for More SAP ABAP Tutorials.Download attached file:
You must be Loged in to download file