At the moment I have multiple applications, all using the same user database and other tables. If I went ahead and made all of the applications use one single database, SQL Server, for everything would I run into scalability issues? The other option is to create a database for every application and use a web service to allocate the common tables among them.
- Ten Million Row Database with Scalability Issues
- Storage Scalability with a Client Document Site
- LSO ISSUE
- Upgradation of ABAP application server on SAP HANA DB
- Application Team has Issues with Connection.
- How to Minimize Creation of Listener Log File Size and Spacing Issue in Pracle 11g DB?
- How to Connect One of Dev db with Sysdba?
- Is a Blackhole a Dangerous DB Practice?
- Picking ORM & DB for a Project
- ABAP Objects (ABAP-Programming with SAP NetWeaver)
- SAP Database Guide: Oracle (BC-DB-ORA-DBA)
- ABAP/4 Performance Tuning
- ABAP Cookbook
- EFFICIENT DATABASE PROGRAMMING WITH ABAP
- Core Financial ABAP Programming Standards and Guidelines
- SAP BC - ABAP Programming
- BC - ABAP Programming
- R/3 Database Guide: Informix (BC-DB-INF-DBA)
- Getting Started with Web Dynpro for ABAP
SAP ABAP HR Certified Consultant
Exp :2 - 15 years | City : Delhi
SAP ISU EDM Consultant
Exp :5 - 15 years | City : Bangalore
Exp :2 - 7 years | City : Delhi
Urgent requirement |SAP SD Techno functional
Exp :5 - 11 years | City : Bangalore
SAP Hana Cloud Integeration | 6 - 9 Years | Pune | Atos
Exp :6 - 9 years | City : Pune
SAP ABAP Webdynpro | 4 - 9 Years | Pune, Bangalore | Atos
Exp :4 - 9 years | City : Bangalore
SAP SD | 4 - 8 Years | Ahmedabad | Gi Group
Exp :4 - 8 years | City : Ahmedabad
SAP ABAP Technical Consultant | 3 - 6 yrs | Bangalore | Inct
Exp :3 - 6 years | City : Bangalore
SAP FICO / SAP HCM/ SAP SD | 5 - 7 Years | Chennai | Hinduja
Exp :5 - 7 years | City : Chennai
SAP Functional and Technical Analyst | 2 - 3 yrs | Bangalore
Exp :2 - 3 years | City : Bangalore