The following errors occur in Smart Form controls on Unicode systems:
1. Form Painter:
Window names and tool tips are not displayed correctly if the characters displayed are Unicode characters.
2. Table Painter:
The line names are not displayed correctly if the characters displayed are Unicode characters.
3. Border Painter:
The tool tips are not displayed correctly if the characters displayed are Unicode characters.
- Smart Forms System fields
- Difference between Smart Form and SAP Interactive Form
- Smart forms for Mass Printing
- Checking and Testing a Smart Form
- SAP Smart Forms (BC-SRV-SCR)
- Hands on Workshop Smart Forms The Form Printing Solution
- Migrating Smart Forms
- MS Word as Editor in SAPscript and Smart Forms
- SAP Smart Forms, Meaning, Advantages and Procedure.
- New bar code technology for Smart Forms
- TABLE WIDTH IS MORE THAN WINDOW SIZE IN SAP SMART FORMS
- Problems with RFC data transfer between Unicode and non-Unicode systems
- Where can I find documentation on Smart Forms?
- Smart form OTF to PDF conversion
- Combined Unicode Upgrade, System Copy With SWPM, ABAP Message Server Missing
- Unicode Error -------- \
- Smart Forms: Error in check in LOOP and table node
- SAPscript: PC Editor and Form Painter in Windows98
- What is Picking and Packing List in Smart Forms ?
- SAP installation ECC non Unicode steps needed