If there is data in columns with data type NVARCHAR2, NCHAR or NCLOB, then what are steps needed to be taken in order to convert the national character set from AL16UTF16 to UTF8 ?
- Oracle Character Set Convert
- Problem with character substring
- Set the Excel Zoom via ole from ABAP
- Character-set Translation -- Does Oracle 11g Have an Equivalent of the Teradata Function translate_chk()?
- Get First 2 Characters
- Support for four-character file extension while sending document from SAP interface to mail destination
- Not Able to Print Japanese Characters On Zebra QL420 Plus from Smartforms
- PDF Issue- With Special Characters
- How to Change the Character Set in CBD Database in 12C(RAC)?