I faced one problem of SAP transaction log. My user run one big
program until the transaction log full even I change the transaction log to
SIMPLE in MS SQL server. When transaction log full, SAP system unable to
access, the only thing is to expand again the transaction log space. How to
make the program run success without effect the increase of transaction log
Thanks in advance.
- How to take Only Full Backup for System Databases No Transaction Log backup?
- Log Writer Mechanism in SAP
- SAP Transaction Log
- Too many archive logs getting generated--Archive destination is full
- Error While Transaction Log Backup as the DB is in Simple Recovery
- When your Stats file is full
- If there is an internship available to study and work within a full SAP Basis environment.
- Heterogeneous System Copy vs. Full Backup Restore
- How to Troubleshoot When Temp DB was Full?