We're running PHPAdmin and MySQL, and have been for several years. There's a column in our system that contains dates, and it's being stored as VARCHAR(255). Is there a way to display only the dates from the current month in the PHP page? How can I use a MySQL query to do this? How can I change the VARCHAR into DATE?
- SAP DataServices - Oracle 12C Upgrade - Varchar (Byte) to Varchar (Char)
- date / time calculations in SAP ABAP
- How to give a date range in a function module?
- Configuration_Posting date
- Calculate the due date of a document
- MCBZ by availability date
- Date Difference in Hours
- F110 Future Payment Date
- Infotype 0041 - Date specification