Spool requests are generated during dialog or background processing and placed in the spool database with information about the printer and print format. The actual data is placed in the Tem Se (Temporary Sequential objects).
- How to Identify Spool Request whether it is ABAP spool or OTF spool?
- SP12 - SPOOL TEMSE ADMINISTRATION
- Send a spool request to your SAP users office folders Inbox
- Spool process Print takes too much time to get a print
- Retrieving a Transport Request.
- How to Remove or Delete a Change Request
- How to Show in JSON Format a Transfer Request?
- Where to see Spool Files
- Which transaction is used to change the format of the spool request, field 'RQPAPER'.
- How to delete the old Spool request for particular user after 5 days.