Portraying a deeper insight into the various elements and building blocks of an organization’s sales, marketing and distribution departments, the topics discussed in this course are:
- An overview of the ERP, SAP navigation and Sales and Distribution systems.
- Briefs on sales processes, sales order creation, order processing and delivery management.
- Collection and maintenance of the Master Data.
- Placement of back orders and inventor checks.
- Analysis of different sales and distribution processes.
- Maintenance of the records of all business partners.
- Management of shipping lists, packaging of products and an understanding of the overall delivery processes
The fee structure of a SAP SD course depends on its time duration and the methodologies applied by the institute. In general, this course can cost anywhere between INR 25000 for 25 hrs to 3 lakhs for 35 hours.
With SAP SD certification and live training of real world scenarios, A SAP SD consultant proves to be the key figure in the development of specifications and requirements; implementation of product order to delivery chain processes; controlling of complicated sales/business processes and all activities linked to order packaging, delivery and shipping. A starting salary of approximately 40K awaits a fresh SAP SD consultant who is equipped with a SAP SD certification.
Candidates with in depth knowledge in the field of S&D as well as those experienced in handling live projects and the implementation of SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) module can apply for the position of a SAP functional SD expert. Fetching a grand package of 650K, this position offers huge incentives based on the levels of target achieved and the overall performance of candidates.
To pursue a course in SAP SD, an individual must possess:
- A university degree in marketing or sales from a recognized institution or an MBA degree in marketing and sales. Freshers with a background in direct sales and marketing may also apply.
- Along with elementary knowledge about the general sales and distribution processes, the candidate must have a fair idea about business terminology, supply chain processes, ERP system and applications as well as basic SAP functionalities and navigations.
- Good communication skills, ability to work in teams, practical management skills and prior experience in the marketing/ sales.
- Knowledge about basic programming languages.
SAP SD is a recommended option for those looking for further advancements in their career graphs. Explore its many advantages and say “hello” to a brighter future—today!