- transaction VD02 - Change Customers - tick Billing and filled in the Customer Code, Sales org., Distr.channel and Division then hit enter.
- Look for field name Inv.list sched. - you must filled in the Factory Calendar that you are currently using.
- You can simulate the collective billing in transaction VF04 - Process Billing Due List.
During simulation, if the billings cannot be combine, the system will give you this message,
Different header fields $000000001 $000000002
Combination criteria in the billing xxxxxxxxxxxx123 xxxxxxxxxxxx125
Criteria to satisfy for collective billings:-
- Billing document type is the same.
- Reference document type is the same.
- Item category in the reference document is the same.
The system combines into one billing document all transactions for the same customer and same billing data. If the header data and the header partners for the specified deliveries or sales orders are identical and if the requirements for splitting do not apply, one billing document is created for all the deliveries or sales orders.
The following illustrates an example. The system determines that deliveries 1 and 2 had the same bill-to party, and therefore combines the deliveries in one billing document.
Delivery Order 1 - |
Delivery Order 2 - |