1. What is the use of IT 0003 ?
Ans: IT 0003- Infotype in which data on the Payroll status and Time Management status is stored. For example, the system stores the date of the last payroll run performed for the employee in the Payroll Status infotype (0003). The system automatically creates this infotype when the employee is hired. In general, the system updates the infotype and writes the changes to the payroll past.
2. What is the differ. between App.Range and App.Group ?
Ans: Application range- It is used to classify applicants according to either hierarchical or functional criteria. Hierarchical classification involves classifications such as executive employees, salaried employees. Specialists. Functional groupings include corporate management, administration, production.
Applicant group- It is used o classify applicants according to the type of employment contract for which they are applying. Exa- employees with a permanent contract, employees with a temporary contract and so on.
3. What is the role of Enterprise structure and Personnel Structure in Time Management and Payroll?
Ans: Enterprise structure- It specifies groupings for Time Management. This enables to set up work schedules, substitution types, absence types, and leave types on the basis of a specific personnel sub area.
Personal structure- The employee subgroup grouping for the work schedule enables you to determine which work schedules are permissible for which employee subgroups. The employee subgroup grouping for time quotas enables you to specify which attendance and absence quote types are eligible for which employee subgroups
4. I hired one employee, after three months he promoted as Manager, after one year again he promoted as GM, how many times will you upload this data by using LSMW ? and Explain in detail ?
5. What is the relation between IT 0007 and IT 0008 ?
Ans: Relation between 0007 and 0008- The system takes the employment percentage and the average number of working hours from infotype 0007 and suggests them as default values for the capacity utilization level and working hours per period in infotype 0008.
6. What is the diff. between Job and Position in OM ? Can you asign Task direct to Position without Job ?
Ans: Job is nothing but a general classification of sets of functions. A job describes a position. The position automatically inherits the tasks and and characteristics assigned to the job through a relationship.
Position- It can be occupied by holders at company. Each position occupied by a employee. Multiple assignment are possible. Position can be 100% filled, partially filled or vacant.
7. What have you done in Recruitment ?
8. What are the fields in IT 0007 ?
Ans: IT 0007 fields- Work schedule rule, Time management status, working week, employment percentage, Daily working hour, weekly working hour, monthly workinh hours, actual working hours, weekly workdays.
Get More Questions and Answers with Explanation at SAP HR (Human Resource) Forum.