The meaning and the function of the 'Next date' (CMNGV) field is not clear.
The 'Next date' is a header field in sales and distribution documents. In the sales order, it specifies the next planned shipping date.
In the sales order the system determines the schedule line with the next material availability date from all schedule lines and sets this date as a 'next date' (VBAK-CMNGV). In the delivery, the system determines the picking date or the goods issue date (after picking has occured) and sets this as a 'next date'.
Since this is a header field, the 'next date' field exists only once per document. (Also see the documentation for data element CMNGV).
The "next date" is only determined, if a document:
- is subjected to the credit check
- if the credit status is determined for this document (VBUK-CMGST).
The "next date" is not determined or redetermined if
- an item is rejected
- an item is delivered
- or if a different action is carried out which does not
trigger a new credit check
Thus the item in the sales order which causes the 'next date' may no longer exist or it may already be completed. The system still does not redetermine the 'next date' as long as no new credit check is executed for the document.
The 'next date' is used to determine documents with a critical processing time. Thus the field can be used for the selection in the release and list transactions VKM1 and VKM4. For example, sales orders can be selected this way which should have been delivered before the current date which has not occured because of the credit block. Then the credit representative can edit such documents with priority.
- Next Review Date - Automatic Credit control
- SAP SD Credit Management
- SAP SD: Scheduling Agreement Vs Contract
- Supplimentary Invoice in SD
- SAP SD Tree Menu
- Availability Check Configuration in SAP SD
- Important Tips for Interview for SAP SD
- M/SD: automatic transfer of cancellation billing document
- Simultaneous posting from SD to CO-PA and CO-CCA
- What is purpose of Next p/date in F110
- What is the next payment run date in APP
- What is the Use of Next Payment run date in F110?
- BEx Calculation for Next Day
- How to Triggered Alert for the Next Calibration Dates to the Respective Users?
- Overwriting in PA30 Next of Kin in ABAP
- Change forecast date
- Infotype 0041 - Date specification
- Dates Tab in Delivery
- Text Determination SAP-SD
- Next Generation ABAP Development
- ABAP Development Next Generation Book
- SAP HANA for Next-Generation Business Applications and Real-Time Analytics
- SAP HANA for Next Generation Business Applications and Real Time Analytics
- SAP SD Configuration Guide PDF
- SAP SD Credit Management Free PDF
- Effective SAP SD PDF Book Free Download
- SAP FI MM SD Integration (.pdf file), Material Management integration
- SAP FINANCIALS ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES
- SAP FICO ECC6.0 FULL LENGTH NOTES
SAP SD Consultant
Exp :5 - 15 years | City : Noida
Urgent requirement |SAP SD Techno functional
Exp :5 - 11 years | City : Bangalore
SAP FICO Consultant | 4 - 6 yrs | Kolkata | Softlogique IT S
Exp :4 - 6 years | City : Kolkata
SAP SD Consultant | 4 - 8 Years | Noida, Delhi/NCR | Shell I
Exp :4 - 8 years | City : Delhi
SAP SD | 4 - 8 Years | Ahmedabad | Gi Group
Exp :4 - 8 years | City : Ahmedabad
SAP FICO lead Professionals | 7 - 11 Years | Kolkata | Genpa
Exp :7 - 11 years | City : Kolkata
SAP FICO / SAP HCM/ SAP SD | 5 - 7 Years | Chennai | Hinduja
Exp :5 - 7 years | City : Chennai
SAP Functional and Technical Analyst | 2 - 3 yrs | Bangalore
Exp :2 - 3 years | City : Bangalore
Sr. SAP ABAP FI Developer | 8 - 13 yrs | Hyderabad / Secunde
Exp :8 - 13 years | City : Hyderabad
SAP SD Testing Experts | 5 - 10 Years | Chennai | Ciber Inc,
Exp :5 - 10 years | City : Chennai