The "condition record" is a area where the price or value is maintained for a particular condition.
condition record is the place where you maintain the specific vale for the perticular condn table. and if that condn is met then the specific value matained against that record will be pulled by the system
Simply the Condition Records are nothing but the data used by condition types to calculate pricing
To put it more simply....a condition record is nothing but the price of a product.
Condition record is the place, where we maintain the values for materials/services to calculate in the business process. or which values invoves in the data process of the business....
(special)price to be maintained for a particular product to a particular customer with conditions such as volume offtake,CD payment(immeadiate payment)etc.
Hi, It is the value for the condition recorded at Vk11 against the tables in the condition technique.
Condition Records allow us to store & retrive pricing data in the system.
The term condition (in pricing) represents the set of circumstances for calculating the prices.
Each sales transaction has a specific scenario, that involves different conditions, different products will have different prices. For example customer1 will buy Computer for $799 but customer2 will buy same type computer under a discount condition and only pay $599...how does system know what price to choose? Through the use of condition records - Different conditions and the prices associated with each are stored in condition records.
Condition record is created for a Condition Type. It is a Mater Data ,where values of the condition type are stored/maintained. You can maintain scales( value or quantity) .Any number of scales can be maintained. Condition record has a validity period. it is created on certain fields like customer,material,customer/material etc. These values are retrieved for automatic pricing during sales order processing.
Condition record is nothing but price or discountÂ of the product. The T.C is vk11 to maintain the condition records....
- SD Questions About Pricing Condition
- Condition Type describe in ( Pricing procedure and Condition records) Why Both?
- Taxation Explain with an example
- Configuration of Pricing Procedure
- Sales and Distribution - Upload Condition Pricing
- Configuration of Pricing Condition Defaults
- SAP Condition Technique in a nutshell
- Pricing Procedure
- SAP SD Certification Experience
- How to Archive Pricing Condition Records
- Valid Date of Pricing Condition /Scale in Purchasing Info Record
- Pricing Conditions
- Pricing Procedure and Condition Types for Service Contract
- Extract Condition Record Information by Inputting Materials
- Error in Condition Exclusion is Not Excluding Condition Record With 0 Value
- Sales Order Item condition detail price exclusion item status
- Doubts in Pricing Procedure
- How to Activate, Inactive Pricing Condition Type.
- Pricing Error: Mandatory Condition MWST is Missing