I would like to know from SAP users that use CAT4 or CATS_APPR_LITE transaction for CATS Time Approval whether there is a way to prevent approvers from doing a SELECT ALL when approving CATS records? I know that sounds strange in today's world of "make it as easy as possible" but our user management wants to minimize mindless time approval.
- Approved CATSDB Records
- How to Forward the Request to Approver XYZ(New approver)?
- Prevention of multiple SAPGUI logons
- Email Notification to approver
- PO Approval Date
- Cats Transfer to HR; Edited Entries Getting Rejected Due to Collision?
- VAT Group Changes to Exempt from Full Automatically after the Workflow Approval.
- HR report from Cummulate results table
- Query About multiple QA System in a landscape with different approvals?