The delivery status by mistake displays sales orders as completed although for these orders, no deliveries or not enough deliveries have been created.
The problem can occur if you use the function of the complete delivery check and the sales order could not be supplied in previous supply attempts due to a complete delivery condition which has not been met.
The orders with the incorrect delivery status remain in the delivery list, however, they mistakenly receive message VL455 "No delivery-relevant items in order xy, order type zz" in the log of the collective processing when you try to supply these orders again.
Transfer the advance correction from the correction instruction to your system by using the ABAP editor (Transaction SE38).
The sales orders which receive an incorrect delivery status due to the program error can be repaired with the help of report Z_SALES_ORDER_DELIVERY_STAT from the correction instruction. Create the report as an executable program in your system and execute it. You can make restrictions on the selection screen with regard to the shipping point (selection criterion S_VSTEL), delivery creation date (S_LEDAT) and document number of the order (S_VBELN). If the test flag (P_TEST) is set, the report only carries out an analysis and provides a list of the affected documents. If the test flag is set, the statuses are corrected on the database.
For reasons of performance, the report only adjusts the status inconsistencies of the sales orders which have been arisen due to the program error in the complete delivery check. You should use standard report SDVBUK00 for the complete recalculation of the order statuses.
- What is SAP SD?
- SAP SD Training Tutorials for Beginners
- SAP SD Certification & Course Fees
- SAP SD Interview Questions
- SAP SD Tree Menu
- SAP SD Configuration Guide
- Message No. vl455 No Delivery Relevant Items in Order
- SAP Release Credit Block
- SAP SD PDF Books
- SAP SD T-codes
- SAP SD User Exit for Billing Document
- SAP SD Customer Hierarchy
- SAP SD Settings Should be Maintained for CIN
- SAP Order to Cash Cycle
- Invoice Splitting Criteria in Billing Documen
- SAP Inbound and Outbound Delivery
- SAP SD User Exits for Sales Order
- Order Cannot be Delivered (See Long Text)e delivered (see long text)
- SAP Logistics Information System (LIS)
- SAP SD Configuration Guide pdf
- SAP Assign Shipping Point to Plant
- SAP Shipping & Shipment Type
- Activate, Inactive Pricing Condition Type
- SAP SD Delivery Split Criteria
- SAP Customer Master T-code
- SAP Customer Down Payment Configuration
- SAP SD Delivery Split Analysis
- SAP SD Free of Charge Sales Process
- Tax on Sales and Purchases Configuration in SAP
- SAP PGI (Post Goods Issue)
- SAP NR751 Error in SD
- SAP IS-Retail Module
- SAP Incoterms
- SAP SD Variant Configuration Steps
- SAP SD Credit Management Interview Questions
- Account Assignment Group In SAP
- Subcontracting Process In SAP SD
- SAP S/4HANA Billing Document Output Management
- Multiple Printing of Invoice PDF
- Rebate Processing In SAP SD
- Difference Between Rebate And Discount
- SAP Mass Update Pricing Condition Records
- Movement Type In SAP
- SAP SD Availability Check Configuration
- Debit And Credit Note in SAP
- Sales Documents List
- SAP SD Pricing Routines & User Exit
- Intercompany vs Intracompany
- Shipping Condition In Sales Order
- SAP SD Invoice Table