I want to configure motercycle having different types of colour, each colour have varity of standered feature as wall as differnt CC. while want to create slaes order I want motercyle with speciefic colour, Cc feature. which is not possible while creating BOM it will only be configer by materiel Varient Configration.
Here are the Steps for Variant Configuration:
1. Create a Material of your Motor Cycle using Material type KMAT(MM01).
2. Then create a characteristic called ZColour(SAP has a standard Characteristic for this but it has multiple values-i.e you can select more than one colour for your Bike. If you do not want that create your own)with character format and assign single value radio button on the initial screen. Go to values Tab and give the colours you need. save the characteristic. Similarly repeat for CC(I figure this CC as 100cc & 200cc kind of thing.If you want these as materials then it is a different story-I am taking this as feature as well)
3. Create a class called Zbike with the above 2 characteristics.save the class
4. Create a configuration profile Zbikeprof using Cu41 and assign the Kmat material to Class Zbike,
5. Then create the order and Enter the Kmat material you want in the Order.