1. Storage Location Determination at Sales Order:
You can do it through user exit... this is the exit...
2. Pricing Authorisation:
3. Making some of the Fields as Mandatory in Customer master based on the Business Rule.
Enhancement is SAPMF02D. Activate it through CMOD. The Following are the example to stop the Customer master creation with Tax jurisdiction Code.
*& Include ZXF04U01 *
*This user exit has been written for not to save the customer master *
*to whom the Tax Juridiction code is not updated. The Export Customer *
*is exceptional. Exit written by M. Murali on 18.05.2004. *
IF i_knvv-vkorg ne '2000' .
if i_kna1-TXJCD is initial .
Message ID 'ZK' type 'E' number '005' .
4. Different Billing Document Number range based on Company code / Plant Code for the same billing type.
The Following are the example for different invoice number based on Plant.
Use the Exit RV60AFZZ.
FORM USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE USING US_RANGE_INTERN.
if ( xvbrk-fkart = 'ZF3' or xvbrk-fkart = 'ZF2' )
and xvbrk-vkorg = '1000'.
us_range_intern = '22'.
us_range_intern = '28'.
5. Changing the billing Date to Current date or Changing some of the Field values of the Billing data.
Create a Data transfer routine for the billing and do the changes what ever you want. The following are the example for changing the billing date to current date.
*& Form DATEN_KOPIEREN_611
IF VBRK-FKDAT NE SY-DATUM .
SY-SUBRC = 0 .
MESSAGE ID 'ZSD1' TYPE 'I' NUMBER '014' .
VBRK-FKDAT = SY-DATUM .
6. Rebate Process Trouble Shooting.
7. New Cancellation Procedure for Excise Invoice in India.
8. New Cancellation procedure deactivation in India.
9. Free Goods Quantity Proble.
10. New Pricing Rule based on the business scenarios
11. New Pricing is required when you change certain field in the Sales Order.
12. Tax Jurisdiction level 1 conditions are not copying to the Return billing (Eg JMOD).
Define a Alternate Calculation base formula and assign it to the conditions of the Pricing procedure. The following is the code.
* Check if conditon base is zero and conditions are fixed
if ykawrt ne 0 and
xkomv-kawrt = 0 and
xkomv-ksteu ca 'FH'.
* Reset control flag for adjustment
xkomv-ksteu = 'D'.
13. Configuring Pricing Procedure.
14. Availability checking problem.