This note is relevant only if there are incorrect profitability segments in the sales and distribution document.
If you have already settled the sales and distribution documents using transaction VA88, cancel these settlements before you run the report. You can then restart the settlement and the system will settle to the correct profitability segment.
The report available in this note updates the profitability segments in the sales and distribution documents.
To use the report, insert the form routine ZZMATNR_CHANGED in the include MV45AFZZ.
Maintain the selection texts for S_VBELN with "Document numbers" and for TEST with "Test run".
- SAP SD Tree Menu
- Incorrect profitability segment in sales order
- How to Improve System performance in SD while processing large number of documents
- Simultaneous posting from SD to CO-PA and CO-CCA
- SAP SD Credit Management
- SD Questions About Pricing Condition
- Link between SAP SD, MM and FI
- PGI (Post Good Issue) in SAP SD Overview
- SAP SD TCodes For India
- Text Determination SAP-SD
- Billing issue(SAP SD)
- Third Party Process SAP SD
- Update Storage Location in Inbound Delivery Document With Handling Units
- How do we do Picking in SD
- RE Tickets in sd
- Crystal Report in SD
- Profit Center Valuation View in COPA cannot be updated
- Integration of Controlling with FI,MM & SD
- Why do Inconsistencies Occur in the Profitability Segment tables?