This note is relevant only if there are incorrect profitability segments in the sales and distribution document.
If you have already settled the sales and distribution documents using transaction VA88, cancel these settlements before you run the report. You can then restart the settlement and the system will settle to the correct profitability segment.
The report available in this note updates the profitability segments in the sales and distribution documents.
To use the report, insert the form routine ZZMATNR_CHANGED in the include MV45AFZZ.
Maintain the selection texts for S_VBELN with "Document numbers" and for TEST with "Test run".
- SAP SD Full Form & Overview
- SAP SD Certification & Course Fees
- SAP SD Interview Questions
- SAP SD Tree Menu
- SAP SD T-codes
- SAP SD User Exit for Billing Document
- SAP SD User Exits for Sales Order
- SAP Customer Down Payment Configuration
- SAP PGI (Post Goods Issue)
- SAP IS-Retail Module
- SAP Incoterms
- SAP SD Variant Configuration Steps
- SAP SD Credit Management Interview Questions
- Account Assignment Group In SAP
- Subcontracting Process In SAP SD
- Rebate Processing In SAP SD
- Difference Between Rebate And Discount
- Movement Type In SAP
- SAP SD Availability Check Configuration
- Debit And Credit Note in SAP
- Sales Documents List
- SAP SD Pricing Routines & User Exit
- Intercompany vs Intracompany
- Shipping Condition In Sales Order
- SAP SD Invoice Table