How to activate tracing at integration flow level for 2.x tenant version?
Please follow the steps below in order to activate tracing at integration flow level for 2.x tenant version:
1) First in the Eclipse Tool (www.tools.hana.ondemand.com/#cloudintegration) please open the 'Integration Operations' perspective.
2) Now open your tenant in the 'Node Explorer'.
3) Then open Tab 'Trace Configuration'.
4) Now please select IFlow where you want to enable the tracing and click the button 'Enable'.
- If in case you receive the popup message as shown below:
- Then for the selected IFlow in the WebUI in the Operations View please open the Log Configuration and change the log level to DEBUG:
- Now in the next popup please confirm the changes by clicking on the button "Change":
- Now you need to go back to Eclipse and enable the tracing for the selected IFlow.
5) Now when the tracing is enabled on the IFlow level please run the message processing again. In the Message Monitor of Eclipse, you can use the 'View Trace' and 'Export MPL' buttons in order to see the results.
6) You can use the 'Export MPL' button in order to open the Export MPL window. In Export MPL window you can specify the type of data you want to export. Please choose the 'MPL with Trace Content and Integration Bundle' option for incident processing and attach it to the incident if SAP Support is requesting it.