Home »PI (Process Integration)
SAP PI (Process Integration)
- SAP PI Full Form & Overview
- SAP PI Certification Cost
- SAP PI Interview Questions and Answers
- Check SAP HCI Eclipse Version
- SAP PI HCI Connect SFTP Tutorial
- SAP Soamanager Logical Port
- SAP PI Staging and Logging Difference
- SAP PI Staging Use
- SAP PI Logging Use
- Configuring Staging for Different Processing Steps
- SAP PI JDBC Adapter Configuration
Definition or Meaning - What is SAP PI?
Full form or SAP PI stands for (Process Integration) is an important component of the SAP NetWeaver pack and is used for exchanging the information between a company’s internal and external systems. This popular SAP module enables an organization to implement various cross system processes in a secure and reliable way. Here, different systems from different vendors can be connected to each other via diverse programming languages such as Java, .Net, ABAP etc. SAP PI is an open integration program and provides services for various heterogeneous systems.
The features and functions of SAP PI include:
- This module offers easy access to a single system, without disturbing other complex systems and their interlinked networks. In other words, safe transformation of messages is assured with the SAP PI system.
- It helps in building cross transformation components of interlinked systems.
- SAP PI detects various options for message transformation and handling of other management issues.
- It configures the runtime for the process cycle and maintains it throughout the process.
- Lastly, it monitors the smooth message flow from one system to another and detects errors, if any.
Scope and Opportunity of a Career in SAP PI
Developers and consultants aspiring to gain knowledge in the fields of SAP integration must have prior work experience in respective field. With the Net Weaver package expanding with each passing day (because of its reliability and flexibility in functions), its Process Integration module is much in demand for the easy functioning of systems with other devices, and better performance of organization processes.
Become a Certified SAP PI Consultant
One can become an official SAP PI consultant by achieving a certificate of SAP Certified Development Associate- Process Integration with SAP Net Weaver. The certification tests the skills of the candidate at the basic as well as advanced levels in process integration, and understands how he/ she can apply this knowledge in the practical sense. The exam for this certification lasts for 180 minutes, with 60 questions in total. It is held in two languages, German and English. Under the guidance of senior consultants, the candidate can get a professional certification, and may look forward to a higher salary package.
- SAP PI (Process Integration) Certification Cost and Course Duration in India
SAP Process Integration (PI) Courses The SAP NetWeaver Process Integration course is a program consisting of virtual classrooms that cover different scenarios of Process Integration in SAP System i ...
- Connecting SFTP Server from SAP HCI (HANA Cloud Integration)
How to connect SFTP Server from HCIExchanging files is a very common scenario. You may have files to exchange that contain your HR data or your finance data and so and so forth or there may be legacy ...
- Configuring Staging for different processing steps
Here you can see the what points we have to be consider when configuring staging for the different processing steps? Usage of staging for QoS EOIO For EOIO staging before the Receiver Determinat ...
- Use of Staging in Process Integration (PI)
How and when to use Staging in SAP Process Integration (PI)?Staging should only be used for asynchronous message processing and not for synchronous interfaces. In general staging should be used when t ...
- How to Update PI Support Package Stack (SPS)?
We are updating the Support Package Stack (SPS) in our Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) system via Solution Managers Maintenance Optimizer (MOPZ)By default MOPZ does not include ...
- Difference between Staging and Logging in Runtime Perspective
From runtime perspective, what is the difference of staging and logging?While logging is just an additional persistence step, staging changes the transactional behavior of message processing.For each ...
- Use of Logging in Process Integration (PI)
How and when to use Logging in SAP Process Integration (PI)?In general Logging used for message processing if there is a business requirement to store additional versions of the payload for later moni ...
- Check Version of HCI Server
How to check the HCI (HANA Cloud Integration ) tenant/server vesrion?Answer:There are two ways to check the version of HCI server or tenant: via Eclipse via WebUINote: But both of them at least ...
- Configure driver level encryption in PI JDBC Adapter
How to configure driver level encryption in PI JDBC AdapterWhile attempting to configure SSL encryption with the help of third party database e.g Oracle, MS SQL to the Process Integration (PI)/Process ...
- Error 'Transaction program not registered' during connection test of Java Idoc adapter
While doing the connection test of the RFC destination in receiver or sender ABAP system, getting an error 'Transaction program not registered'. We are using the Java Idoc adapter.Please maint ...
- Check if logical ports exist in SOAMANAGER
How to check if logical ports exist in SOAMANAGER?SOLUTIONPlease follow the steps below in order to check if logical ports exist in SOAMANAGER:1) First, run the t-code SOAMANAGER.2) Then click on the ...
- Activate tracing at integration flow level for 2.x tenant version
How to activate tracing at integration flow level for 2.x tenant version?SOLUTIONPlease follow the steps below in order to activate tracing at integration flow level for 2.x tenant version:1) First in ...
- Enable compression on PI/PO system
How to enable compression on PI/PO system?As we know that the PI/PO system process millions of asynchronous messages every day. And also it becomes difficult for the customer to decrease the retention ...