i m face a problem to connect gui with the help of router string....
i have configure router on my solution manager and the services of saprouter is running properly. but when i put a string on gui thn its not coumunicate with the solution manager server.
pls advice me how i solve this problem. i m allready open a port 3299 on our firewell.
i have fil following information in gui
discrption <any> applicion server <ip of lan solution manager>
system id <sid>
system number <00>
router string /H/<wan ip of solution manager>/H/
- Finding GUI Field names in SAP 710
- How to configure sap netweaver single sign-on for sap gui for aix with kerberos integration.
- How to Enable GUI of Acronis console on Linux Server to take Backup through Graphical mode?
- SAP GUI Help (Delivery Quantity)
- Error - Status 0020 of the user interface SAPMSYST missing
- How to Configure SQL*Plus in GUI Mode?
- SAP GUI Uses saplogon.ini From Wrong Folder
- Minimum Requirements for SAP Gui Installation for windows
- Runtime Error Message_TYPE_X, SAP GUI patch level
- Block Customizing of Local Layout (changes to the SAP GUI)