Position : SAP ISU CRM -Functional Consultant
Job location : UAE (Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah). These cities are 30-40 minutes drive from Dubai
Experience : 2- 6 yrs
I am connecting with you, regarding an onsite opportunity with one of my client based out of Dubai.
Roles will involve working within a team to perform some or all of the following:
- Worked as a functional consultant for SAP ISU CRM.
- Play a key role in the maintenance of a SAP application
- Strong Exp SAP Utilities ERP Central Component.
- Good understanding of HPQC tool and how to do test preparation, uploading and execution in HPQC.
- Executed test scripts related to various areas in ISU namely CRM, FICA,
- Device management, Billing, Click process.
- Defined the various business processes pertaining to Utilities client and created test scripts of end to end functionality related to CRM, Billing, Device management,
- Performed QA testing for code changes done in functionality of CRM.
- Interact with an offshore delivery team
- Participate in workshops and design of SAP IS-U solutions taking into account the business and technical requirements;
- Assist the client in the definition of business requirements and the corresponding functional analysis;
- Good knowledge in IDOCS and functionality of Device Management.
- Creation of Business Partner configuration for person and group
- Co-ordination with on-shore and off-shore teams for incident analysis and resolution
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC)and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)with experience in writing & executing test cases and test scenarios
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required