At our current customer LOCL printing in SAP sometimes sets the default printer to a printer from another session.
- User starts Citrix CPS 4.5 desktop session
- User starts, within the CPS 4.5 session, the SAP application 7.20 on XA 6.0
- User navigates to a document in SAP and tries to print
- User selects LOCL or HLOCL (custom PPG Hungary SAP printer)
- Sometimes, not always, SAP mappes a printer from another SAP session, (other user), as default printer
- If during the same session in XA6.0 a notepad print job is executed, this incorrect behavior does not apply
See illustration in the provided URL's or in the attachements:
- SAMSCTXDSK02 - XenApp 6.0 in Amsterdam
- CIESCT406 - CPS 4.5 in Cieszyn, where the user is stationed
- HKCU shows only the users printers, not the "faulty one
- Session information shows only the users printers, not the "faulty one
Does anyone experience the same behavior and got the problem solved? Or does anyone has an idea?
You must be Loged in to download file