You want to use the RS_SET_SELSCREEN_STATUS function module to set a GUI status (which does not come from the program to which the screen itself belongs, but from another report) for a selection screen. This status was created as a copy of the default status for selection screens. If the status uses the function keys that can be activated with the SELECTION-SCREEN FUNCTION-KEY ABAP statement, then the dynamic texts defined in the SSCRFIELDS structure may not be displayed.
Importing a kernel patch.
If the status is in a function group and if the RS_SET_SELSCREEN_STATUS function module is to used to set this status for a selection screen, you must set the fields from SSCRFIELDS in the function group yourself.
- SAP GUI (Graphical User Interface) Advantages
- RSTRAC80 GUI status 0200 is missing
- About SAP GUI window
- Additional Texts for SAP GUI for HTML
- SAP GUI for Java 7.20: Graphics and GMUX functionality
- Features Available in SAP GUI for Windows
- List of Features not Available in SAP GUI for Java
- Different Type of SAP GUI
- Directories used with SAP GUI 7.20 as the SAPWORKDIR is obsolete
- Error - Status 0020 of the user interface SAPMSYST missing
- DSP Status of User Interface Missing
- is there any function module to change the set pf status of program(RSSYSTDB) GUI-STATUS(%_FSDOC_)
- Storage area for GUI status SAPLSHL2 F1 HELP too small
- invalid gui data : dialog step number missing
- Finding GUI Field names in SAP 710
- Missing Texts in the SAP Menu
- Minimum Requirements for SAP Gui Installation for windows
- GUI Error while saving and Displaying doc
- Classifying the lines amongst the SAP GUI ABAP Editor Control