When a goods receipt is posted with a specific Brazilian movement type 8* which triggers the tax calculation the system does not take into account when the purchase order currency has different decimal places as 2. This leads to wrong nota fiscal values and the tax amounts of the FI documents are wrong as well.
When an invoice is posted with transaction MIRO (release 4.6B and C) or MR1M (releases lower as 4.6B) and the invoice currency is different to the local currency and the decimals of the currency are different to the the decimals of the local currency the nota fiscal values are wrong.
The material document is posted with local currency, the tax calculation is done on base of the purchase order currency.
This note is only relevant for Brazil.
The solution is shipped via HotPackage. If you wish to apply a precorrection, please implement the changes given below.
Please note that for Hotpackage Levels 1-14 of release 4.6C, the
following lines of the corrections do not apply (Delta 4 in FUNC
*===> calculation of consumption for GR w/o PO "note 364543
ELSEIF ( j_1bim01-buzid = 'M' "note 364543
and t007b-stgrp = '2' "note 364543
and t007b-stbkz = '3' ). "note 364543
ASSIGN (j_1bim01-feldn) TO <value>. "note 364543
<value> = xkomv-kwert. "note 364543
* document currency is foreign currency!! "note 408808
* J_1bexbase is inserted in local-currency and "note 408808
* tax calculation is done on local base "note 408808
if xtaxcom-waers <> xtaxcom-hwaer. "note 408808
if i_mseg-j_1bexbase <> 0. "note 408808
PERFORM convert_to_local_currency "note 408808
USING i_mkpf "note 408808
xkomv-kwert "note 408808
ycurtp_kurst "note 408808
ycurtp_curdt "note 408808
xtaxcom-hwaer "note 408808
xtaxcom-waers "note 408808
rett_xkomv_kwert "note 408808
l_transfer_incoming "note 408808
l_md_docnum-bldat. "note 408808
endif. "note 408808
endif. "note 408808
***** add new tax line
ASSIGN (j_1bim01-feldn) TO <value>.
*del <value> = xkomv-kwert. "note 408808
<value> = rett_xkomv_kwert. "note 408808
- Decimal Point in Unit of Measurement
- SAP Materials Management Interview Questions
- Two Currencies in Valuated Stock Overview
- In Need of Material Management study material
- Error Message as Material ledger Currencies were Changed in Accounting 1 Tab
- Issue in Different Currencies
- FI MM account determination
- MM integration with FI
- Activated and assigned group currency to Asset accounting
- How to manage Currency rate in SAP