I hope you are all having a great day. I have a requirement from my users, to have the capability of calculating a quote price, when gross margin has been manually entered. Hence, i have the following questions:
1. Can the price represented by a condition type or subtotal in pricing procedure?
2. If the answer to question 1 is condition type, is there an ideal condition type for a calculated price if is not PR00?
3. If the answer to question 2 is subtotal, how wil the subtotal be copied into a sales order in copy control?
4. Is there an ideal condition type for Gross margin which can be manually entered in quote entry?
5. Do i have to create a new pricing procedure and document type for this process?
* I asked the fifth question because a pricing procedure already exist for calculating Gross Margin, when a price is manually or automatically entered.
Your anticipated response will be highly appreciated.