I am Sameer (An ERP Functional Sales & Distribution Consultant) with various implementation and support experienceS.Today after having years of experience in ERP ,I want to share my knowledge of Excise Module (Functional Part) to the New entrants in the ERP Field who wants to enter into the industry but do not have the plateform.
In such a competitive world ,to have an edge over the rest ,i will give you Excise Knowledge which you can use in any ERP and break any interview(Guaranteed) .Specially this is going to help SAP guys who wants to learn.
If you can answer the below questions,do not call me.
EXCISE BASIC TEST
1. Which of the followings is the Incorrect Register?
RG23A PART I/RG23A PART II/RGI/RGII/RG23C PART I/RG23C PART II/RG23D
2. Which register is used for the tracking of Raw Material quantity?
3. Which register is used for the tracking of Raw Material value of duties?
4. Which register is used for the tracking of Finished Goods quantity?
5. Which register is used for the tracking of Finished Goods value of duties?
6. Which register is used for the tracking of Capital Goods quantity?
7. Which register is used for the tracking of Capital Goods value of duties?
8. What is % of Capital Goods duty we can avail in first year of purchase?
9. Which process is used for transferring the Raw material to Subcontractor for further processing?
10. Which Register is used to pay the Duties from the Personal Account?
11. WHY Credit Utilization process is used?
12. Can we avail the credit available in Capital Goods account for paying duties on Finished Goods Material?
13. Is there any sequence of availment of Duties from Various Register?