- Configuring SAP FICO, Writing Functional specification for the custom Development Testing the SAP solutions Training the Business users in the FICO area. Experience in the cutover process/supporting users during the hyper care. Implementation of SAP FICO solutions for at least 4 years. Solid SAP FICO configuration skills with good understanding of Financials.
- SAP Modules: New General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Project Systems, Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting with good knowledge of system integration with MM/SD. FSCM and treasury would be an addition.
- Requirement gathering, configuration, testing, training and supporting end users during the hyper care.
- Working with offshore/onsite model. Good Communication Skills.
- Manage a team of people across various modules in SAP with focus on re-engineering the business processes and migrating the business to a new instance.
- Responsible for deploying in various countries by coordinating between various teams in processes, IT, business and answering to various stakeholders.
- Managing resources across various functions including Data modelling and governance. Responsible for managing change with focus on training, resource management and facilitating volume analyses for the teams. Coordinating between the business stakeholders and the deployment teams and responsible for obtaining the go decisions from the business before the new system processes are rolled out into the countries.
- Worked with team members in identifying the accounting and reporting needs of the organization and extensively configured the FI and CO modules for effective posting of transactions and created a capable payment program to enable seamless customer and vendor transaction processing.
- Developed FI/CO reporting solutions utilizing line display layouts, report painter and developed specifications for ABAP programs when needed and created custom reports and tables as required as regards to FI/CO configuration in line with client requirements.Handled comprehensive FI configuration that is required for the company and for the effective performing of CO module.
- Configured extensively the procedure of credit management and efficient reconciliation with general ledger of FI-AP and FI-AR sub modulesConfigured the FI-TR module with regard to cash management, liquidity forecasting and cash concentration and defined the planning levels, groups and budgeting scenario of the company and configured bank accounts at local and global levels and helped in automatic account assignments.
- Worked on CO-OM-CCA, CO-OM-CEL, CO-PA, and EC-PCA sub modules to establish exemplary reporting and controlling platform for the company and integrated planning in COPA, versions layouts and assignments to company codes for both domestic and global ledgersWorked on the creation of cost estimates and cost objects in Product Cost Planning(CO-PC) and Cost Object Planning modules to track the actual direct costs and aid the company in period end closing.
- Worked closely with the MM and PP teams in the competent handling of the product costing mechanisms in Product Cost Planning and period end closing procedures in Cost Object Controlling.
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP , CRM
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Functional Outside Consultant
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Leading Client of Swift Tecnosol