Responsibilities & duties
Responsibility 1 Monitoring and resolving incidents within the SAP production system; Must be able to provide after-hours support as needed.
Responsibility 2 Configuration of the SAP system for new requirements / project rollouts as per the business documentation; Works cross-functionally to collect necessary information inputs for analysis
Responsibility 3 Should be able to work across modules in SAP ECC as well as CRM integrated with SD. To also need to independently work with business users in terms of stabilization, improvements and enhancements.
Responsibility 4 Perform and coordinate unit, integration; regression / non regression and acceptance tests; Conduct unit tests based on user defined scenarios
Responsibility 5 Work closely with Solution / Project Team to have proper transition for the new solutions; Participate in local or global development projects as appropriate.
Experience & Key skills
1. Minimum of three (3 - 4) years of experience in SAP SD configuration, system support, and implementation with thorough understanding of an entire business process chain preferred.
2. Strong knowledge in SAP configuration maintenance and support experience.
3. Fair knowledge integration with other modules.
4. Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
5. Excellent time management skills and the ability to deliver quality results with an aggressive timeline.
6. Team player, collaborative and creative.
7. High degree of initiative and creativity.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ajax Fiori Engineering pvt ltd