I am offering SMaaMS to a customer within my region. However, if the customer's SAP Enterprise Support agreement is with their headquarters outside of the region where I am certified in, can I still offer SMaaMS locally to this customer?
- Can I separately utilize the services of a SMaaMS Partner?
- Block Customizing of Local Layout (changes to the SAP GUI)
- DropDownList or local value help in a custom table column?
- Solution Manager: How to Customize Work Centre?
- How can I list articles to a certain site and find the local assortment?
- Query Regarding Locally Managed Tablespace.
- View \'Still to be Delivered\' and \'Still to be Invoiced\' Values in Service PO
- SAP Localization in NSL GROUP
- Error: There is still WIP for WBS XXXX