SAP solution Manager may exhibit performances problem during transaction DSWP in ‘Issue management’ tab or in ‘Service Plan’ tab in Operations.
What are the methods to improvise the performance?
To enhance the performance of Issue Management or service plan in DSWP following manual actions are to be executed in each system
Switch on or activate the DB buffer for Issue Management
For making DB buffer active following steps are to be executed:
1. Move to transaction SE16
2. In the Table Name field enter the input as ‘DSWPGLOBALCUSTOM’
3. In the menu select Table ‘Create Entries’
4. When entries are created input ‘'DSWP_ISM_DBBUFFER_ENABLE' in the ‘FELD’ field
5. Enter in ‘INHALT’ filed alphabet ‘X’
6. Now save the above transactions by clicking ‘SAVE’ in the tool bar.
Now the DB buffer for Issue Management shall be active. All the performances of Issue management with respect to CRM objects shall be saved by the active DB buffer.