In our BW environment, creating workbooks is centralized. We have a migration project for which I need to create a list of users, their folders, and the workbooks in each folder. With this information, I can contact each user to determine which workbooks are still being used and need to be migrated to our new environment. I can find all workbooks in table RSRWBINDEXT. Can anyone tell me how to find the data for workbooks to folders, and folders to users? It would help even more if there was a way to determine when each was last used.
- 0FI_GL_10: Data missing in BW (Business Warehousing)
- 0BI_ALL user getting error message 'No Authorization'
- List of user login into BW portal
- Mass Deletion of Planning Layouts and Folders in BW-BPS
- Bw ides installation
- BW server error
- How to Search an Entry in SAP GUI BW if the Entry Has a Space in the First Row
- Patch documentation from SAP BW Business Content for SLC(supplier life cycle managment)-BI
- How to config the SAP Download Manager?