We would like to try a different scrapping process, based on routing operation #.
Currently we have a proper component allocation in routings.
Ex-10 operations in a routing. If, from various reasons, if the production stops at operation #7, how can we scrap the product that it will take into consideration only the components placed until that operation? Is there a T-code that we could test?
- SAP PP - Overview
- SAP PP Certification Cost in India
- SAP PP Consultant Salary & Job Profile
- SAP PP (Production Planning) Tutorial
- SAP PP Interview Questions and Answers
- SAP BOM Tcode
- MRP Run process in SAP
- SAP Kanban T-codes
- Exclude storage location from MRP
- What is KANBAN in SAP PP
- SAP Storage location MRP Indicator
- Difference between Co product and By product
- Impact of NETCH, NETPL, NETUL on SAP MRP
- Routing in SAP PP
- Goods Issue vs. Goods Receipt in SAP
- Backflushing in SAP PP
- SAP PP Process Flow
- SAP Factory Calendar
- SAP Production Order Variance Report