We would like to try a different scrapping process, based on routing operation #.
Currently we have a proper component allocation in routings.
Ex-10 operations in a routing. If, from various reasons, if the production stops at operation #7, how can we scrap the product that it will take into consideration only the components placed until that operation? Is there a T-code that we could test?
- CST/VAT problem seperate the the vat/cst GLS for product material and scrap material
- Backflushing in SAP PP
- Online Component Scrap in Process Order
- Web based companion products for SAP
- Delivery Split based on PCN (Prime Contract Number)
- How to find Customer Based on Clearing Document Number?
- How to Fix Error in Editing Production (Planned) Key Figure?
- Using Object Lists on Maintenance Plans/Items
- PP IMPLEMENTATION BASICS