»FICO (Financial Accounting & Controlling)
SAP FICO (Financial Accounting & Controlling)
- SAP FICO - Overview
- SAP FICO Tutorial
- SAP FICO Scope and Opportunity
- SAP FICO Certification Cost in India
- SAP FICO Tree Menu
- SAP FICO Interview Questions
- SAP Balancete
- SAP Message F5536 Tax Relevant Accounts not Defined in this Area
- Message no. FF709 Error in Account Determination Table T030K key
- GST Configuration in SAP FICO
- Assign Cost Element Hierarchy to SAP Controlling Area
- SAP FICO Bank Accounting
- SAP FICO Notes with Screenshots
- SAP Message No.F5063
- SAP FICOP Z Reports
- MIRO Reversal Tcode in SAP
- SAP Implementation Projects for Freshers
- SAP Screen Variant
- SAP FICO End User T-codes
- SAP FICO Pdf Books
- SAP FI (Financial Accounting)
- SAP Message no. 00058 - Entry does not exist in table T007A
- How to Create Tax Code in SAP
- Error in Account Determination Table t030k Key
- SAP FICO Asset Accounting
- SAP Tax Calculation procedure
- SAP T-code F-53
- SAP FICO Functional Area
- SAP T Code OBB8 - Maintain Terms of Payment
- Transaction FBL1N/ FBL3N/ FBL5N or ERP2004 FAGLL03
- How to Change Date Format in SAP
- Difference between SAP Billing and Invoice
- SAP T-code FB60, FB65, MIRO, FK03 and FBL1N
- SAP FI-MM-SD Integration Pdf
- SAP Error Message ki235
- Balancing Field 'Profit Center' in Line Item 001 not Filled
- SAP BPEM Business Process Exception Management
- SAP General Ledger Configuration
- Message no. m8215 : Maintain Tolerance Limits for Tolerance key VP
- SAP AS11 Create Asset Sub-Number
- SAP FICO Transaction Codes
- SAP FICO Chart of Accounts
- SAP Inconsistent Withholding Tax Info
- SAP Business Area and Profit Center
- SAP Active vs Passive Document Splitting
- Reverse SAP MIRO document with T-code MR8M
- No item category assigned to account in SAP
- Special G/L indicator F is not defined for down payment
- Reverse F.12 or S_ALR_87012357 Report
- SAP Alternative Account Number
- SAP FICO GL Accounts Create and Process
- ORA-10458: Standby Database Requires Recovery
- SAP FICO Delete GL Account
- SAP FICO Financial Statement Version
- SAP FICO Accounting Entries
- SAP TR6 Challan Meaning
- SAP FICO Fiscal Year Variant
- SAP FICO Open and Close Posting Periods
- SAP Trading Partner Overview
- SAP FICO Field Status Variants
- Difference between Feba and Feban in SAP
- SAP FICO Posting Keys Table
- SAP FICO Posting Key for Bank
- SAP FICO Document Type
- SAP FICO Document Number Ranges
- SAP FICO Parked Workflow Configuration
- SAP FICO Classic GL vs New GL
- SAP FICO GL Account for Cash Journal
- SAP FICO Accounts Receivable Process Cycle
- SAP FICO Accounts Receivable Configuration
- GR/IR Accounting Entries and Journal Entries
- SAP FICO Define Account Group
- SAP FICO Customer Account Group Number Range
- SAP FICO Reverse Clearing Document
- SAP FICO Foreign Currency Valuation Configuration
- SAP FICO User Exit for Vendor Master
- SAP FICO Vendor Account Group Table
- SAP FICO Withholding Tax
- SAP FICO Dunning Area
- SAP FICO Cash Management Group
- SAP FICO Assessment Cycle vs Profit Center
Definition or Meaning - What is SAP FICO?
Full form or SAP FICO stands for FI (Financial Accounting) and CO (Controlling), SAP FI CO is the best configuration for internal as well as external accounting processes. It is an important core module of ERP processes, wherein real time financial transactions are integrated with various parallel SAP modules for best results.
Well suited for professionals desirous of excelling in the fields of accounting and finance; SAP Financial Accounting (FI) offers highly sophisticated means of financial transaction reporting and better handling of accounts. The external reports generated with the help of SAP FI CO are being increasingly utilized by banks, administrators, Tax Authorities, stock holders and managers, in line with their specific requirements. SAP FI is responsible for integrating diverse modules and generating a single system for the entire organization. In a nutshell, it draws data for external reporting procedures while its SAP Controlling Module (CO) lays emphasis on data for internal users.
Sub-components of SAP FI
- SAP FI General Ledger accounting
- Asset Accounting
- Funds Management
- Accounts Receivables
- Accounts Payable
- Special Purpose Ledger
- Travel Management
- Bank Accounting
SAP Controlling is vital for management decision making processes and is often used for internal reporting purposes. The Controlling area is typically a smartly conceived organization unit that is useful for representing the controlling and accounting activities of profit centers, product costing, profitability and so forth. CO, the controlling module, aptly complements the value created by the FI reports and utilizes the many features of the vastly used SAP FI components. The SAP Controlling Module (CO) further helps the management by organizing profit centers, Cost Centers, contribution margins and so forth. Once the transactions are posted in FI, they are transferred to CO for further processing, Cost Accounting, analytical reporting and audit-control.
Sub Components of SAP CO
- Cost Element Accounting
- Profit Center Accounting
- Cost Center Accounting
- Internal Orders
- Profitability Analysis
- Product Cost Controlling
Some important features and benefits of using SAP FI CO are:
- SAO FI offers some of the most important components for diverse SAP implementations.
- SAP FI (Financial Accounting) is an effective tool for reliable, accurate and time based external reporting in the form of Profit and Loss statements, Balance Sheets and so forth.
- Other SAP modules like SAP SD (Sales and Distribution), MM (Materials Management), PS (Project Systems), PM (Plant Maintenance) and SAP PP (Production Planning) integrate well with SAP FICO and provide it with postings in a consistent way. These benefits of SAP FI CO are being utilized by applications in most organizations, globally.
- All accounts-relevant transactions are generated in Logistics (LO) and are posted in real-time to Financial Accounting modules through automatic account determination techniques. All this data is also capable of being passed on to Controlling (CO).
- Accounting Entries
1.1 All the Inventory transactions will look for the valuation class and the corresponding G.L. Accounts and post the values in the G.L accounts.For Example: During Goods ReceiptStock Account & ...
- SAP FICO Career, Scope and become Certified Consultant
Scope and Opportunity of a Career in SAP FICOIn depth knowledge of essential ERP Systems is a must for those wanting to get their hands on the implementation of the entire SAP Life Cycle and get entry ...
- SAP FICO Training Material with Screen Shots
This tutorial contains the Complete list of SAP FICO Training Material with Screen Shorts How to Create a Company Code (OX02) in SAP FICO How to define Business Area (at client level and not to ...
- SAP FI (Financial Accounting) Module
SAP FI (Financial Accounting) IntroductionThe SAP FI CO (Financial Accounting & Controlling) Module has the capability of meeting all the accounting and financial needs of an organization. It is w ...
- General setting for SAP system, Date Time, Currency and Number format
General setting for your SAP system, Date Time, Currency and Number format You can do the general setting for currency, date time, number format Through T-Code SU01 in general setting tab SPR ...
- Difference between INVOICE and BILLING in SAP
INVOICE vs BILLING in SAPBoth are same in SD point of view. In SD terminology we call as Billing Document and In FI terminology we call as INVOICE. In MM again only INVOICE will be there for Vendors.I ...
- ASSET ACCOUNTING Configuration Steps
How to Configure ASSET ACCOUNTING in SAP FICO?Step 1 – COPY CHART DEPRECIATIONEC08 – IMG>Financial Accounting > Asset Accounting > FI-AA Implementation Guide (Simplified Version) ...
- Indian Tax Procedure Migration from TAXINJ to TAXINN.
Tax Migration as a prequisition to legal change GST.1. The TAXINJ tax procedure is currently in use. What are the prerequisite changes that need to be done for GST?Ans: For GST regime solution adoptio ...
- SAP FICO Certification Fee and Course Duration in India
The SAP FI/CO course begins with a business analysis by defining business environment, procedures and planning methodologies. Then financial accounting, asset accounting is understood and la ...
- Define Chart of Accounts
How to Define Chart of Accounts?T-code (Ob13)Path Financial Accounting General Ledger Accounting GL Accounts Master Records Preparations Edit Chart of Account ListIn the chart of accounts list you ent ...
- Create GL Account for Cash Journal
How to Create GL Account for Cash Journal?Create GL Account for Cash Journal T-code (FS00) Financial Accounting General Ledger Accounting Bank Accounting Business Transactions Cash Journal Create GL A ...
- SAP FICO Job and Expected Salary
This is the best course for freshers to get highly paid jobs. After pursuing this course usual job profile is ofThe job of SAP FICO consultant is to support and implement SAP FICO module by enhancing ...
- Withholding Tax in SAP
Detail information about Withholding Tax1. Types of withholding Tax a. Standard Withholding Tax provides the following features:i. Withholding tax for accounts payableii. Withholding tax calculat ...
- Define Document Types
T-code (OBA7) Path Financial Accounting Financial Accounting Global Setting Documents Document Header Define Document Types In this a ...
- Create New Tax code in SAP
T.code FTXP is used to create Tax code.All the Taxes are divided into two categories. Input tax: All taxes related to purchase are considered as Input tax. Output tax: All taxes on sales come under th ...
- Asset Accounting (FI/AA) Create view
Organizational Structure:Check- Country Specific SettingsMaximum LVA amount for posting: Here we define the maximum amount for checking posting to low-value assets.Net book value for changeover of dep ...
- Transactions FBL1N/ FBL3N/ FBL5N or as of ERP2004 FAGLL03: Defining Special Fields
How to define Special Fields for the Line Item Transactions FBL1N/ FBL3N/ FBL5N or as of ERP2004 FAGLL03?I. Basic information1. Depending on your release, you can define the special fields for the lin ...
- Open and Close posting Periods
T-code (OB52) PathFinancial Accounting-> Financial Accounting Global Setting-> Documents-> Posting Periods-> Open and Close posting Periods In this activity you specify for each ...
- Define Document Number Range
T-code(FBN1)PathFinancial Accounting -> Financial Accounting Global Setting -> Documents -> Document Number Ranges -> Define/Copy (co code or Fiscal Year)In this activity, you create numbe ...
- Bank Accounting (FI-BL) PDF Book
Contents Bank Accounting (FI-BL)................................................................ 7 Bank Master Data .........................................................................8 ...