SAP FICO Course
The SAP FI/CO course is specifically designed to impart comprehensive knowledge in regards to the proper utilization and management of various external reports and controlling components.
The diverse SAP Topics covered under this module are:
- The creation of company and its code and overall management.
- Credit control and functional areas
- Profit Centers and Profitability
- Fiscal year and its variants
- Pasting year and its variants
- Tolerance group, field status group, document types and number range
- G/L A/c creation and posting in different account groups
- Blocking and Dunning Accounts
- Taxation, Financial Statements, Reports
- Vendor group and Vendor Accounts
- Customer group and Accounts
- Sales and purchase Orders
- Depreciation charts, asset classes and more.
The course triggers off with business analysis, defines the business environment, outlines planning methodologies and procedures and provides insights into Asset Accounting, cost object controlling and so forth. The duration of this certification course varies from one institute to another (from 2 to 6 months) and its fees fall in range of INR 25,000/- and above.
Scope and Opportunity of a Career in SAP FICO
In depth knowledge of essential ERP Systems is a must for those wanting to get their hands on the implementation of the entire SAP Life Cycle and get entry as senior SAP FICO consultants.
Candidates wanting to pursue a career in SA FI and Co should have:
- An undergraduate degree in any discipline: B.E., B. Com, B.Sc., etc.
- Specialization in any related field or a Post Graduate degree in courses like MBA or M. Tech is also essential.
- It is also preferable to have good knowledge and/ or implementation experiences in the overall life cycle of SAP R3; along with appropriate expertise in handling SRP components –from project preparation to stage of going live.
- The other skills required for SAP consultants are extensive knowledge of SAP FICO, good knowledge of business and banking domains, smart interpersonal and effective communication skills.
The SAP FICO course is good for freshers wanting to get highly paid jobs. After completion of this course, the usual job profile is of that of a SAP FICO Consultant.
Become a Certified SAP FICO Consultant
SAP FICO consultants support and implement this module by enhancing various client business functionalities and maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction. These professionals are responsible for the design, implementation, management and testing of all FI/CO modules. With time and greater levels of experience, entry level consultants may look forward to the positions of a SAP FICO trainer or senior SAP FICO consultant. The salary of a SAP FI CO consultant in India varies from INR 247,000 to INR 4, 50,000 and includes bonuses in the range of INR 10,000 to INR 15,000. Added experience in the fields of finance and accounting enhance the opportunities for well paid jobs.
Sign up today and get ready to take your SAP career to unprecedented levels of success—the right way!