Go to F-52 for receiving part of the amount i.e: Rs.2000 (Sp. GL ind: E)



| 16 Feb 2011 9:36 am
These Rs. 3000/- can be booked as exp

Ist option you can clear the expenses against exp and remaining
advance be cleared after refund of balance.

IInd option is first pass the entry of recovery of full advance and
then iind entry for posting of expenses .
| 16 Feb 2011 9:59 am
I want to add some more clarification.

If employee takes advance and refund the balance amount your scenario will be as followed.

First entry.

Advance to employee debit by 5000
Cash/Bank credit by 5000

This transaction you can record by, F-58, F-02 or F-48. as employee is configured FI vendor.

Second entry.

When employee refunds 2000 with all invoices of expenses.

Expenses debit by 3000
Cash/Bank debit by 2000

Employee advance a/c credit by 5000

If you have any confusion, please dont hasitate
| 19 Dec 2015 3:30 pm

thanks for the help & clarification. what will be the senario in case where the employees refund the 2000 over two months.

Next Story

Points You should not Ignore while Preparing SAP Certification ExamWe all require tips and tricks on how to prepare for an exam which requires formal certification. Most of us would like to know the pattern of the questions, and would like to know what is the most appropriate training we ought to attend in order to pass the exam and finally get certified.There are...

Bill McDermott Recovering Well, To Continue As SAP's CEOSAP Chief Executive officer Bill McDermott is on a road to recovery though he may have suffered irreversible damage to his eye after the fall in July this year. Bill McDermott, 54 plans to be back in Germany hopefully by next month. As reported by German Magazine WirtschaftsWoche, McDermott...

SAP BASIS Interview Questions For Beginner LevelI am unable to give the answer for following questions. If anybody knows the answer, please update the answers and replay to all. It is really very help to all sap basis consultant.1.What is the difference between System Trace, Developer Trace and System Log?2.Incase, My sap system was down (Users...

SAP Does It Again, Acquires AribaSAP a well- known German company did it once again, for delivering the very best to all its partners and customers the company acquired Ariba in the year 2012! The company has acquired brands like Fieldglass, SuccessFactors, Hybris and Ariba. SAP aimed at rebranding all four of these brands. Going...

Difference between SAP S/4HANA and SAP Suite on HANASAP S/4HANA Vs. SAP Suite on HANABetween SAP Suite on HANA and SAP S/4HANA, some level of confusion still exist which I got know after speaking with a large number of people. For those who are wrestling with the differences between the two products let me provide some clarity. Before making any...






Get solutions from our experts!

Ask Question From Our Experts