Accounting→Financial Accounting→Fixed assets→Posting→Acquisition→External Acquisition→Without Vendor.
1. Enter the asset number, Enter the document date, Enter the posting date.
2. Enter asset value date, Enter the value amount.
3. Enter the quantity and the unit of measure for the asset. Click on the next tab on screen- Additional Details.
4. Enter the posting period( If June then enter O6), Enter the posting type- AA as an example.
5. Enter the offsetting account number.
6. Click on the simulate button or use system, simulate- If all fields are correct for the front screen the header record will be displayed- But not posted yet- Just a view before posting.
7. If the header information is correct for the asset then process the document.
8. Click on the save the required data- will be posted and the transaction completed- Document will appear at the bottom of the screen.
9. If the information has error then message will be displayed- read, click off and refresh the screen with and fix then repeat option 12 to save.
Data will be verified and saved Message reads at bottom of screen- Document was posted in company code.
- SAP FICO Definition & Full Form
- SAP FICO Scope and Opportunity
- SAP FICO Certification Cost in India
- SAP FICO Tree Menu
- SAP FICO Interview Questions
- SAP FICO Bank Accounting
- SAP FI (Financial Accounting)
- SAP FICO Asset Accounting
- SAP FICO Functional Area
- SAP General Ledger Configuration
- SAP FICO Chart of Accounts
- SAP FICO Retained Earning Account
- SAP FICO GL Account
- SAP FICO GL Accounts Create and Process
- SAP FICO Delete GL Account
- SAP FICO Financial Statement Version
- SAP FICO Accounting Entries
- SAP FICO Fiscal Year Variant
- SAP FICO Open and Close Posting Periods
- SAP FICO Field Status Variants
- SAP FICO Posting Keys Table
- SAP FICO Posting Key for Bank
- SAP FICO Document Type
- SAP FICO Document Number Ranges
- SAP FICO Parked Workflow Configuration
- SAP FICO Hold and Park GL Document
- SAP FICO Classic GL vs New GL
- SAP FICO GL Account for Cash Journal
- SAP FICO Accounts Receivable Process Cycle
- SAP FICO Accounts Receivable Configuration
- SAP FICO Define Account Group
- SAP FICO Customer Account Group Number Range
- SAP FICO Reverse Clearing Document
- SAP FICO Foreign Currency Valuation Configuration
- SAP FICO Accounts Payable
- SAP FICO Vendor Invoice
- SAP FICO User Exit for Vendor Master
- SAP FICO Vendor Account Group Table
- SAP FICO Withholding Tax
- SAP FICO Dunning Area
- SAP FICO Cash Management Group
- SAP FICO Terms of Payment
- SAP FICO Assessment Cycle vs Profit Center
- SAP Profitability Analysis
- SAP FICO Product Costing