Accounting→Financial Accounting→Fixed assets→Posting→Acquisition→External Acquisition→Without Vendor.
1. Enter the asset number, Enter the document date, Enter the posting date.
2. Enter asset value date, Enter the value amount.
3. Enter the quantity and the unit of measure for the asset. Click on the next tab on screen- Additional Details.
4. Enter the posting period( If June then enter O6), Enter the posting type- AA as an example.
5. Enter the offsetting account number.
6. Click on the simulate button or use system, simulate- If all fields are correct for the front screen the header record will be displayed- But not posted yet- Just a view before posting.
7. If the header information is correct for the asset then process the document.
8. Click on the save the required data- will be posted and the transaction completed- Document will appear at the bottom of the screen.
9. If the information has error then message will be displayed- read, click off and refresh the screen with and fix then repeat option 12 to save.
Data will be verified and saved Message reads at bottom of screen- Document was posted in company code.
- Regenerate FI posting document from asset ABZON document
- SAP FI (Financial Accounting) Notes
- Assigned Cost Center and Internal Orders in FICO Interview Questions
- FICO Data Migration Tasks
- SAP FICO test Material for SAP exam Solution Consultant Financials
- Showing Error in Asset Accounting Last Financial Closed.
- Oracle Financials OR SAP FICO for MBA Marketing
- Working in Asset Servicing, Now Planning for SAP FICO Certification.
- Need Discover SAP ERP Financials Book
- Asset Vehicle Purchase on Loan Issue