Hello SAP Experts,
I am getting the below error - Balancing field "Profit Center" in line item 003 not filled Message no. GLT2201, while posting the invoice in F-02.
I have read the threads related to this issue discussed earlier in this forum. Still, My issue is not resolved.
While posting transactions in FB60,FB70,F-53, Its working fine.
I have kept Cost Center, Profit Center fields optional in FSGs assigned in the below 3 GL Accounts.
Still, Issue is not resolved.
General Ledger Simulation:
1 40 400300 Expense Item 1 23000 PC1
2 40 400301 Expense Item 2 7000 PC2
3 50 100500 Outstanding Exp A/c 30000
4 40 100506 ZBC A/c 23000
5 50 100506 ZBC A/c 23000 PC1
6 40 100506 ZBC A/c 7000
7 50 100506 ZBC A/c 7000 PC2
Balancing field "Profit Center" in line item 003 not filled
- Message no. GLT2201
- The field Profit Center marked as balancing is not filled with any value in line item 003, even after document splitting.
- The document cannot be posted.
- First, check your entries.
Additional causes could be:
- No value can be derived for this field from the current document data.
- You have entered a document type that is not designed for this business purpose.
- Procedure for System Administration