Automatic clearing means auto posting of few documents to gl account from their respective reconciliation accounts which is done in f.13 its a month end activity.
APP is automatic payment program which is executed to pay the vendors in F110 it run for vendors payment due in bulk
- Financial Accounting - General Topics
- Explain about APP in FICO module ?
- SAP FI (Financial Accounting) Module
- Minimum Configuration of FICO for Posting
- OBYC Configure Automatic Postings
- Differences between Results Analysis and Settlement
- Integration of FICO with Other Modules
- SAP FICO Tree Menu
- Banking Transaction Financial Accounting Entries:SAP Account Posting
- Automatic Payment Programmed (APP)
- Difference between Automatic and ABAP based Dictionary
- Difference between Immediate and Automatic Transfer Order Creation
- Automatic Application FTR_CREATE or TM01
- Difference Between SCC1 and SE10?
- Difference between COA and FSV
- Issue on Automatic Payment Posting (APP)
- APP error(While running the automatic payment)
- Query About Automatic Payment Process(APP) settings?
- selecting bank account for APP