Hello SAP Experts,
Authorization object such as F_BKPF_BUK does not get checked while pressing document list button in FBV0/FBV2/FBV3.
Please follow the steps below for regenerating the issue:
- First, create a role in T-code PFCG in which it is not permitted to display the parked document for company code.
- Now assign this role to the user A in T-code SU01 or PFCG.
- Now please log in to the corresponding system by User A.
- Now please navigate to T-code FBV0-> Enter the company code-> Press 'document list' button in T-code FBV0/FBV2/FBV3.
- You will notice that the authorization object error doesn't occur.