I have a number of adjustments which stem from the last financial year, where either balances were posted to the wrong profit centre or the right profit centre, but not allocated to a material.
I have been correcting these every month this year. My first question is around why I need to post this every month? Can this not be fixed with one posting? How does the 9KE0 adjustment work?
Also when entering in the ones that have no material, I need to enter in a unit, but the option to do so in the Logistics menu and on the face of the adjustment are both greyed out. Does anyone know how to get around this?
- Career Dilemma- FI/CO Right Move?
- FI & CO documents are not updated
- SQL Financial Accounting Error..
- How does Alternative Account no. work.
- Fi-CO Finacial Statements are working in FI only Not posting to CO
- Account 9005878 Requires an Assignment CO Object.
- How to Adjust Vendor consignment
- What is the Cycle of FI and CO Certification?
- CO Assessment Cycle ERROR: FI Posting period not open