I am getting the below error message, When I am trying to create PO.
I know solution is to maintain exchange rates for this currency pair to resolve the issue.
My doubt is that when my my Comp Code currency is INR, trying to create PO in INR and Vendor is local,
Why I'm getting this error message. Pls advice.
Maintain conversion factors for EUR / INR (currency type M)
Message no. SG111
No conversion factors are maintained for the currency pair or there is no valid entry for 07.11.2011.
Error message when trying to create entries for the currency pair.
Warning for entries which already exist.
First maintain the conversion factors for the currency pair and the exchange rates which you specified. Choose
Global settings -> Currencies -> Conversion factors in the Implementation Guide.
- When do f-43 passing the purchase in 4.7 version using the usd currencies the message is conversion factors missing for rate type m currency usd-inr
- Enter Rate EUR / INR Rate Type M for 29.09.2014
- Conversion Factor Missing For Rate Type and Currency USD To INR Error ?
- EX.rate diff.accts are incomplete for account xxx currency EUR
- SAP FI (Financial Accounting) Notes
- Forign currency error.
- Can I Create the Main Bank GL account 1234500 with EUR Currency in the co.code AB00?
- Posting of foreign currency transaction-------(f-02)
- Data Retrive form Conversion Factor