I am getting the below error message, When I am trying to create PO.
I know solution is to maintain exchange rates for this currency pair to resolve the issue.
My doubt is that when my my Comp Code currency is INR, trying to create PO in INR and Vendor is local,
Why I'm getting this error message. Pls advice.
Maintain conversion factors for EUR / INR (currency type M)
Message no. SG111
No conversion factors are maintained for the currency pair or there is no valid entry for 07.11.2011.
Error message when trying to create entries for the currency pair.
Warning for entries which already exist.
First maintain the conversion factors for the currency pair and the exchange rates which you specified. Choose
Global settings -> Currencies -> Conversion factors in the Implementation Guide.
- SAP FICO Definition & Full Form
- SAP FICO Scope and Opportunity
- SAP FICO Certification Cost in India
- SAP FICO Tree Menu
- SAP FICO Interview Questions
- SAP FICO Bank Accounting
- SAP FI (Financial Accounting)
- SAP FICO Asset Accounting
- SAP FICO Functional Area
- SAP General Ledger Configuration
- SAP FICO Chart of Accounts
- SAP FICO Retained Earning Account
- SAP FICO GL Account
- SAP FICO GL Accounts Create and Process
- SAP FICO Delete GL Account
- SAP FICO Financial Statement Version
- SAP FICO Accounting Entries
- SAP FICO Fiscal Year Variant
- SAP FICO Open and Close Posting Periods
- SAP FICO Field Status Variants
- SAP FICO Posting Keys Table
- SAP FICO Posting Key for Bank
- SAP FICO Document Type
- SAP FICO Document Number Ranges
- SAP FICO Parked Workflow Configuration
- SAP FICO Hold and Park GL Document
- SAP FICO Classic GL vs New GL
- SAP FICO GL Account for Cash Journal
- SAP FICO Accounts Receivable Process Cycle
- SAP FICO Accounts Receivable Configuration
- SAP FICO Define Account Group
- SAP FICO Customer Account Group Number Range
- SAP FICO Reverse Clearing Document
- SAP FICO Foreign Currency Valuation Configuration
- SAP FICO Accounts Payable
- SAP FICO Vendor Invoice
- SAP FICO User Exit for Vendor Master
- SAP FICO Vendor Account Group Table
- SAP FICO Withholding Tax
- SAP FICO Dunning Area
- SAP FICO Cash Management Group
- SAP FICO Terms of Payment
- SAP FICO Assessment Cycle vs Profit Center
- SAP Profitability Analysis
- SAP FICO Product Costing