GL Line Items posted do not agree with the GL Account Balance.
It seems this was an once off error but having nasty effects.
Only one Account and only one month DEBITS effected. The rest is all correct
Profit Centre and Cost Centre Report and GL Line Item report agree and is correct
BUT Total Balance which is used for Financial Statement and Trail Balance is picking up the Wrong Value. Trying to determine how is the incorrect Total calculated. Also check Table BSIS and in line with Profit Centre and Cost Centre Report and GL Line Item report .
What can I do to find out what is wrong and how must this error be fixed.
- Difference between GL Account Balance Display and Line Item Display
- How to Add vendor code as a column in GL Line items level report (FBL3N).
- SAP FI (Financial Accounting) Notes
- Why Balance don\'t match for FBL3N Report and BSEG Table?
- G/L and Vendor accounts Mismatch
- Difference between FS10N and FAGLB03
- Error While Running FBL3N For Any G/I to Display Line Items.
- Balancing field 'Profit center' in line item 001 not filled
- Display for G/L account Balance